Skip to main content

5 simple smoothies for energy-filled mornings

You can help stir up your morning routine with one of these great-tasting, healthy fruit and vegetable smoothies. Not only are they super simple to make – you just toss everything in your favorite blender – they can save you precious morning minutes so you get out the door on time.

Fresh homemade smoothies are a great way to have all your recommended fruits and vegetables in minutes. And, because they’re homemade, they do not contain any unwanted added sugars, fillers or preservatives.

A 120z serving of homemade natural fruit or veggie smoothie can contain as little as 250 – 300 calories. That’s a very impressive calorie score for a meal with the potential to provide your body with a range of essential nutrients, including protein, unsaturated fats, vitamins C, K, A, and E, calcium, dietary fiber, magnesium, potassium, carbohydrates, riboflavin, phosphorous and thiamin.
These 5 smoothie blends will take all the guesswork out of enjoying a nutritious, tasty treat that will help you smoothly transition into your busy day. With just a little prep time, a few minutes every morning, you’d be helping to make every day a smooth-sailing day.

1. This delicious blend of pineapple, kiwi and mint will have your taste buds dancing!
2. If you love coconut, you'd love this creamy coconut-based delight Can you say “Yummmm”?


3. Mango meets, peach, meets strawberry in this summer lovin’ combination that can remind you to be grateful for the little things.
4. Cucumbers are so nutrient rich. Try this minty blend for heart health, brain power, and more!
5. Drink your greens with this spinach-based winner of superpower ingredients to help sustain your energy.

Which smoothie is your favorite? Let's raise some glasses to your health!

Comments

  1. Mango, peach and strawberry sounds delicious! Now, you've made me think about smoothies. Since it's almost lunchtime, I think I'll throw one together. I know I have spinach, yogurt, and berries--I'll have to see what else is in the refrigerator and freezer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Tracy! Yes, it sounds really delicious, doesn't it? I'm so glad that you were inspired by the post to go make yourself a healthy, yummy smoothie :), and spinach and berries with a bit of yogurt sounds like a great blend. Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. For me it would have to be the pineapple Kiwi and mint. I love pineapple and try to have it each morning with breakfast. Mango, peach and strawberry would be second for sure. Great recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Scott, the pineapple, kiwi and mint smoothie is such a great choice. Pineapple is really great for the body by helping with digestion and cleansing the organs, and it has loads of helpful antioxidants - so you're definitely onto something by having some every day. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  3. Oh awesome! I've never thought to put cucumber in a smoothie before! It sounds so refreshing-especially with the mint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be trying the spinach based smoothie soon! My husband hates cooked spinach. So it either has to be in a salad or juice/smoothie to get him to consume it. This is an excellent way to make sure he eats more veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just tried the mango peach and strawberry man is it good. Thanks for the wonderful writeups and and the pics. I love the detailed description. Thanks once again. Jerry Godinho

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to do a smoothly every morning and somehow got out of the habit. I’ve pinned these and can’t wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to know this post has inspired you to start having your healthy smoothies regularly, again. A smoothie a day can help keep the doctor away, for sure!

      Delete
  7. Lovely suggestions for smoothies. I think it'll have to be the pineapple and kiwi. Or maybe the mango... or the... or the - all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... Trish, I totally understand! It's so hard to choose just one, right? They all have these juicy fruits and veggies that complement each other. And the mint gives it a super-refreshing finish. You can have lots of fun rotating them.

      Delete
  8. Without being greedy; can I have all? I'm a smoothie fanatic and will try everything possible. But my love for caffeine would not let me be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! No caffeine! It's a smoothie lineup for a reason. We're ditching the stimulant for a bit. Actually, its a super idea to have them all; just have a different one every day or as often as you'd like. Happy smoothie-ing!

      Delete
  9. As it's the season of mangoes I am enjoying mango smoothie almost everyday 😋 I will give a try to your recipe of mango + peach + strawberry 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Snehal. It's mango season where I am as well. Mangoes have such a rich, creamy texture which makes them a perfect addition to a smoothie. I can just imagine your daily delightful mango smoothie blend. Keep enjoying them and try out one or two others from the list!

      Delete
  10. I love that you added mint with the pineapple kiwi. My favorite is actually a chocolate protein shake with peanut butter and mint extract!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mint in anything! It gives such a rush of cool freshness. That chocolate, peanut butter and mint smoothie definitely sounds like a winner.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Popular Posts

7 quick & easy salads for busy lady bosses

These 5 daily actions can make you happier

Are tiny houses worth the no mortgage loan?

Shine some light on your writing with Grammarly

Covid 19 info