Skip to main content

Shine some light on your writing with Grammarly


So, I've finally started using Grammarly, to check grammar, wordiness, and more, in all of my writing. I've avoided using it for a very long time, in fact, for exactly five years, because I believed I did not need a grammar checker in my life. But, I'm slowly coming around to seeing its benefits in my work. For instance, I do a lot of my writing in the free writing method, then go back in and tidy things up to correct grammar and tighten style. Actually, I was very pleasantly surprised to see that Grammarly corrects most of the proofreading I would usually need to do.

One of the things I especially like about Grammarly is its realtime Artificial Intelligence response to what I'm typing. It's as if I have an in-person editor next to me, correcting me gently every time I type an incorrect word or phrase or participle.

I'm honestly glad I devoured my pride and finally signed up for a Grammarly account. I was happy to discover that it's really not as costly as I thought it would be. I also like that it has several levels of subscriptions, including a free version which is helpful when someone is not ready to make the commitment to a premium account.

I would readily recommend Grammarly to anyone who wants to produce writing that shines every time.  Working with Grammarly is certainly helping me get my message through even more efficiently.

Ready to use Grammarly in your writing? Try it for free.

Comments

Popular Posts

7 quick & easy salads for busy lady bosses

These 5 daily actions can make you happier

5 simple smoothies for energy-filled mornings

Are tiny houses worth the no mortgage loan?

Covid 19 info