Skip to main content

7 quick & easy salads for busy lady bosses


Have you been meaning to get around to creating a meal plan so you can eat to match the way you work? No worries. I know you’re super busy and time stops for no man, ahem, I mean woman. So I decided to let you take it easy on the meal-planning front, so you can have a bit more time to spend on your business’ front.
Salads are a quick and easy way to pack a punch of nutrition your body needs for you to keep doing that boss lady slay you do every day. They are also wide in variety, fun to prepare, and, they’re mighty flavorful.




These 7 quick & easy salad recipes will leave you wanting even more healthy salad goodness. And that’s a good thing - because a well thought out salad is a feast for the eyes, a treat for the taste buds, and a rest from hours of oven mittens, and stovetop simmering.

1. First in the salad lineup is this burst of strawberry-chicken goodness on your plate by My Recipe
2. Next we're seeing Tacos in a salad? Say "yes" to the crunch in this mixed-texture treat from Better Homes & Gardens
3. Tzatziki dressing brings kale and chickpeas together like never before on Live Eat Learn

The next two salads in the lineup are both on Kathryne Taylor's Cookie & Kate. The first salad will leave you longing for the simple Greek life, and the second brings notes of nuttiness to a bed of soba noodles.

4. First from Cookie & Kate is the Greek Farro and Chickpea Salad with Herbed Yogurt
5. The second option from Cookie & Kate is this nutty soma tossed with tasty vegetables It's so good!
6. You know what else is good? This cherry walnut chicken salad on Diethood.
Before we dig into the last salad on this list, did you know that some lady boss celebrities have very specific things they prefer in their salads? For instance, Chrissy Teigen must have butter lettuce, sliced apple, blue cheese, and a few other necessities on her salad plate. And, Beyonce has to have cucumber, carrots, cilantro, and toasted almonds among her other favorites. Get the full scoop to see if you share any must-have salad ingredients with your favorite female celeb.
7. The final stretch in this parade is
panera, hummus and juicy chicken, flying the 'team healthy' flag over at Food Faith Fitness.

I hope this spread of salad goodness is giving you the inspiration to prepare and enjoy one of these quick, easy and healthy meal options. It's always a good idea to consult a doctor or nutritionist for advice on any ingredient you might be unsure about eating.

Which of these scrumptious salads will you be having first? And which celebrity has a favorite salad ingredient in common with you?

Comments

  1. This busy man loves a good salad and these all sound delicious. Cherry walnut salad and the taco salad especially. These are must tries. Besides being healthy for you salads are great to be able to travel with for work etc. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, for this busy man loving salads! Why should the ladies have all the healthy fun, right? You definitely seem to like your salads with a bit of crunch. Hope you try out your two favorites from the list.

      Delete
  2. I love salads with a bit of strawberries in them, my husband thinks it is a little weird but it gives it a nice fresh boost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, then I'm a little weird too, then lol. Strawberries are super great in a salad and I agree it brings a nice fresh, juiciness to the salad party. The Strawberry-Chicken Salad with Pecans is a perfect mix of soft, crunchy, sweet and tart.

      Delete
  3. I love a good salad! I’m a huge fan of adding peanuts for texture and protein. That’s my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fruit and nuts are a great addition to any salad. These all look delicious recipes - a far cry from the cucumber, tomata and lettuce that my parents thought was enough of a salad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your salads look so good. Some melon and crispy bacon is a delicious addition to any salad. Also, chopped sweet red peppers and apples, mixed together with mayo is a nice extra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all sound amazing! I love how salads can be so versatile. Sweet or savory - whatever you're craving that day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summer is my salad season as it is always difficult for me during the cold season. I will bookmark this for great ideas and recipe.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tzatziki dressing, that is music to my ears. We would have tzatziki as a plain salad, with no need to dress it. Well, besides being easy to prepare, salads can be very nutritious. And they can help us to be full of energy the whole day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such quick to make and healthy salad recipes to try! They also sound very yummy to me 😋 I will first try the chicpea one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to dislike salads as an entree because I didn’t know how tasty and nutritious they could be. Now these sound like seriously awesome salads!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Salads are my everything during the summer! I tend to eat it all the time breakfast, lunch or dinner. it is ideal to me. Your recipes sound perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just what I needed as the lettuce is exploding in my garden from all the rain we've had the last few months. I can't eat it fast enough and these will help give me ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cherry walnut sounds sounds scrumptious! We had a wonderful spinach salad last night with goat cheese, strawberries, and maple syrup roasted pecans. I love a good salad in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for sharing these! My husband has been on a salad-kick lately, but I really feel like I've been making them so bland. These look delicious!

    https://www.makelifemarvelous.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Popular Posts

These 5 daily actions can make you happier

5 simple smoothies for energy-filled mornings

Are tiny houses worth the no mortgage loan?

Shine some light on your writing with Grammarly

Covid 19 info